Support the Fight Against Holocaust Denial.

How do we know Anne Frank’s diary is authentic and not a forgery?

The facts are:
Literary and handwriting comparisons and forensic results on Anne Frank’s diary show conclusively that Anne Frank was the author of the diary. Otto Frank compiled and edited Anne’s diary, but he remained true to their essence.

download

Holocaust Denial on Trial (Debunking Denial)

2b67d428559aceb85adbc6829a3ae2dc--baby-head-german-soldier

“Revisionists” often claim, correctly, that the burden of proof is on historians. The proof, of course, has been a matter of public record since late 1945, and is available in libraries around the world. The burden has been met, many, many times over. You’ve just seen a brief presentation of some of the highlights of that immense body of proof; much more is readily available.

To even argue that the Holocaust never happened is ludicrous. To claim straight-faced that none of this proof even exists is beyond ludicrous, and it is a clear example of

“revisionist” dishonesty

07pagina08-dagboek

How do we know the documents about the existence and use of the gas vans are authentic?

Holocaust deniers claim:

The Becker-Rauff letter, a key primary German document that explicitly discusses the construction and use of gas vans is “not credible” and of “dubious origin.”[1]

The facts are:

The Becker-Rauff letter is not “uncertain,” “dubious” or forged. The testimonies of the men who wrote the letter and who built and used the gas vans—August Becker, Walther Rauff, and Otto Ohlendorf—corroborate its authenticity.

Ingrid Weckert, a German Holocaust denier, claims that a detailed letter about the existence and use of the gas vans in the occupied Soviet territories is a forgery created by the Allies for the International Military Tribunal for the Trial of Major German War Criminals in 1945/46.[2]

The facts about the Becker-Rauff letter.

The letter is dated May 16, 1942 and is from August Becker, a chemist, to Walther Rauff, the head of the gas vans program in Berlin. Rauff had sent Becker to the East to investigate problems relating to the gas vans and report back him. In the letter Becker refers to “places of execution,” “persons to be executed,” the need to camouflage the vans as observers have begun calling them “death vans,” and how leaks were endangering the health of the drivers.[3]

Weckert attempts to discredit the Becker-Rauff letter by citing an affidavit Rauff gave to his American captors in 1945. In it Rauff affirmed that he was the head of the department that constructed the gas vans from February 1940 to March 1940 and then again from May 1942 to June 1942. However, Rauff claimed that during the period between March 1940 to May/June 1942 (when the gas vans were built and used), he was assigned to other tasks so ultimately he had no knowledge of the building or use of gas vans. Based on this affidavit, Weckert claims that Becker’s letter is a forgery because Rauff was not the head of the department that built them during that time.

However, in 1972 Rauff gave another affidavit in the German embassy in Santiago, Chile on behalf of one of his colleagues then on trial in Germany. Rauff was captured by the Americans in Italy after the war. He escaped their custody and fled to Damascus, Syria. From there he moved on to Ecuador and finally settled in Chile, where he worked as the manager of a king crab cannery until his death in 1984. Weckert characterizes this chain of events as Rauff’s “emigrating” to Chile. [4] Chile had refused to extradite Rauff to Germany many times before and he did not fear that possibility in 1972. The affidavit was proofed and signed by him.

In his second statement, Rauff said: “Regarding the annihilation of Jews in Russia I know that gas vans were used for this purpose . . . I saw two of these vans standing in the yard, which Pradel [Rauff’s subordinate] showed me . . . the gas vans were used for the execution of sentences and the killing of Jews.” Rauff also admitted in the second affidavit that he had headed the department in the time period in which the gas vans were designed, built and used.

On October 18, 1945, when Rauff was interrogated in captivity In Italy by the Americans, he was presented with the Becker letter and asked to confirm its authenticity. He wrote a note on the left margin of this letter confirming its authenticity.[5] Further, in an affidavit voluntarily given on June 28, 1972 he stated. “. . . I received something from Becker about the use of gas vans. I myself had told Becker to send me a corresponding report.”[6]

The testimony of Otto Ohlendorf.

Otto Ohlendorf, the head of Einsatzgruppe D (the mobile killing units in the occupied Soviet territories), testified at the International Military Tribunal for the Trial of German Major War Criminals in 1945/46. In his testimony before the court, Ohlendorf stated that he had received the gas vans in the spring of 1942 for use in the “killing of women and children” and that Becker had visited his unit to supervise their use.

Ohlendorf’s testimony also corroborated the information in German documents about the design of the gas vans. He stated that the gas vans could not be distinguished from any other truck on the outside but they were “constructed [so] that when the motor ran, the gas was conducted into the van causing death of the occupants in 10 to 15 minutes.”[7]

Conclusion

The Becker-Rauff letter is not “uncertain” or “dubious” as Weckert claims and it is not forged. The testimonies of the men who designed, built and used the gas vans corroborate its authenticity.

Otto Ohlendorf, the head of Einsatzgruppe D (the mobile killing units in the occupied Soviet territories)wiki_OttoOhlendorf_GV3

The Anglo-American committee who studied the issue estimated the number of Jewish victims at 5.7 million. This was based on population statistics. Here is the exact breakdown, country by country:

Germany – 195,000
Austria – 53,000
Czechoslovakia – 255,000
Denmark – 1,500
France – 140,000
Belgium – 57,000
Luxemburg – 3,000
Norway – 1,000
Holland – 120,000
Italy – 20,000
Yugoslavia – 64,000
Greece – 64,000
Bulgaria – 5,000
Romania – 530,000
Hungary – 200,000
Poland – 3,271,000
USSR – 1,050,000

Total Number Jews Killed – 5,721,500

(This estimate was arrived at using population statistics, and not by adding the number of casualties at each camp. These are also available — for instance, a separate file with the ruling of a German court regarding the number of victims in Treblinka is available. The SS kept rather accurate records, and many of the documents survived, reinforced by eyewitness accounts).

Some estimates are lower, some are higher, but this is the magnitude in question. In an article in CMU’s student newspaper, the head of CMU’s History Department, Peter Stearns, is quoted as saying that newly discovered documents — especially in the former USSR — indicate that the number of victims is higher than six million. Other historians claim not much over five million. The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust uses 5,596,000 as a minimum and 5,860,000 as a maximum.

download-1-22

From Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression;

Gentlemen, I must ask you to rid yourself of all feeling of pity. We must annihilate the Jews, wherever we find them and wherever it is possible, in order to maintain the structure of the Reich as a whole. …

We cannot shoot or poison these 3,500,000 Jews, but we shall nevertheless be able to take measures, which will lead, somehow, to their annihilation….

That we sentence 1,200,000 Jews to die of hunger should be noted only marginally.

Himmler’s speech at Posen on October 4, 1943 was captured on audiotape (Trial of the Major War Criminals, 1948)

I refer now to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. This is one of those things that is easily said: “the Jewish people are being exterminated,” says every Party member, “quite true, it’s part of our plans, the elimination of the Jews, extermination, we’re doing it.”

The extermination effort was even mentioned in at least one official Nazi court verdict. In May 1943, a Munich court wrote in its decision against SS-Untersturmführer Max Taubner that:

The accused shall not be punished because of the actions against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although the accused should have recognized that the extermination of the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially for this purpose, he should be excused for considering himself to have the authority to take part in the extermination of Jewry himself.

And Hitler spoke quite clearly in public on no fewer than three occasions. On January 30, 1939, seven months before Germany invaded Poland, he spoke publicly to the Reichstag

Today I want to be a prophet once more: if international finance Jewry inside and outside of Europe should succeed once more in plunging nations into another world war, the consequence will not be the Bolshevation of the earth and thereby the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.

By the way, this last phrase is, in German, “die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa,” which German-speakers will realize is quite unambiguous.

In September, 1942:

…if Jewry should plot another world war in order to exterminate the Aryan peoples in Europe, it would not be the Aryan people which would be exterminated but Jewry…

On November 8, 1942:

You will recall the session of the Reichstag during which I declared: if Jewry should imagine that it could bring about an international world war to exterminate the European races, the result will not be the extermination of the European races, but the extermination of Jewry in Europe. People always laughed about me as a prophet. Of those who laughed then, countless numbers no longer laugh today, and those who still laugh now will perhaps no longer laugh a short time from now.

15552_3

1nnzmj

holocaust deniers debunked

What Part Of The Word Genocide Do You Not Understand?

baumh

A top secret document from SS Untersturmführer Becker to SS Obersturmbannführer Rauff.

Regarding the gassing vans, precursors to the gas chambers.

If it has rained for instance for only one half hour, the van cannot be used because it simply skids away. It can only be used in absolutely dry weather. It is only a question now whether the van can only be used standing at the place of execution. First the van has to be brought to that place, which is possible only in good weather. …

The application of gas usually is not undertaken correctly. In order to come to an end as fast as possible, the driver presses the accelerator to the fullest extent. By doing that the persons to be executed suffer death from suffocation and not death by dozing off as was planned. My directions now have proved that by correct adjustment of the levers death comes faster and the prisoners fall asleep peacefully.

18010749_244281212712647_6050338813837329100_n

Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression; Office of United States Chief of Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality. Nuremberg Trials.

4684

Testimony of SS-Untersturmführer Dr. Hans Münch

Interviewer: Isn’t the ideology of extermination contrary to a doctor’s ethical values?

Münch: Yes, absolutely. There is no discussion. But I lived in that environment, and I tried in every possible way to avoid accepting it, but I had to live with it. What else could I have done? And I wasn’t confronted with it directly until the order came that I and my superior and another one had to take part in the exterminations since the camp’s doctors were overloaded and couldn’t cope with it.

Interviewer: I must ask something. Doubters claim that “special treatment” could mean anything. It didn’t have to be extermination.

Münch: “Special treatment” in the terminology of the concentration camp means physical extermination. If it was a question of more than a few people, where nothing else than gassing them was worthwhile, they were gassed.

Interviewer: “Special treatment” was gassing?

Münch: Yes, absolutely.

Dr_Hans_W_Muench_(SS)

Testimony of SS-Unterscharführer Franz Suchome;

Interviewer: You are a very important eyewitness, and you can explain what Treblinka was.

Suchomel: But don’t use my name.

Interviewer: No, I promised. All right, you’ve arrived at Treblinka.

Suchomel: So Stadie, the sarge, showed us the camps from end to end. Just as we went by, they were opening the gas-chamber doors, and people fell out like potatoes. Naturally, that horrified and appalled us. We went back and sat down on our suitcases and cried like old women. Each day one hundred Jews were chosen to drag the corpses to the mass graves. In the evening the Ukrainians drove those Jews into the gas chambers or shot them. Every day!

maxresdefault

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

51dbjmAvOaL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_

The “Final Solution”: The Wannsee Protocol (January 20, 1942)

55986

Holocaust Denial: A Brief History by Ben S. Austin

amazon-e1381931195448

Holocaust Denial: How to Refute Holocaust Denial by Ben S. Austin

Poland Auschwitz Anniversary

Advertisements